This day is celebrated to show gratitude towards the women who have taken their steps forward to fight against the gender inequality in the Patriarchal world. International Women’s Day is predominantly celebrated to motivate all women in general who struggled hard in this gendered socio-cultural scenarios. Our creative team has dedicated these Women’s Day Poems and Speeches that can help you celebrate this day in a much better way, check out now!
Happy Women’s Day Poems
You can save these inspiring poems to dedicate it to the lady you respect to show your token of appreciation for her. These poems are written as a dedication to the women power and strength.
- It’s now the day to celebrate
It’s the day when you need to think
For all things that this world has done
With the charismatic colour pink
They have blocked her complete way
they all chased her throughout the day
they all have stormed her life
through her blurred eyes did say
She is an unarmed woman
with all the self-arrested courage!
- She gave a life. And she is a wife.
She is also a mother and she is also a friend.
She is a sister too and a survivor at the end.
Appreciate her, the world doesn’t dare.
Ask her about her worries, the world doesn’t care.
Wipe away all her tears, but they are totally invisible as air.
- She works, cooks and cleans all time.
She laughs, provides comfort, but hides her own pain.
When you are in struggle she pulls you
All this is she and what the World does?
Only Complain and creates a mess.
Provide great stress and leave her alone.
- Today is a celebration for all the women around the world,
Ladies who dream big, from the time they were little girls.
For all the diversity that lies in a feminine heart,
for all the courage that prevents us falling apart.
We can easily raise families and run businesses,
Ladies; you should now stand up and be counted,
Smile at how far the world have come
Cherish every day, as a daughter, as a wife, and mum.
Happy International Women’s Day Speeches
- We all have gathered here to celebrate International Women’s Day, and I would like to talk about the women empowerment issues. Empowering our women is very necessary to create gender equality or in another way, you can say that gender equality is essential to empower our women.
- Men too are required to understand their duty towards their family. Women should be provided with a chance to showcase their strengths and abilities, and move forward towards the women empowerment. On this Women’s Day, let us work towards to create a better world for our women.
- Women’s Day is celebrated on 8th March every year and on this day; I would like to present my huge sentiments about the power of women. Women are not the thing of beauty but of respect and courage. The World should recognise this beauty that lies in their acts and duties which they perform almost every day.
- On this special day when women are honoured, awarded, and appreciated for their strengths. This day has to be celebrated because, for generations, women were moulded in the cast as they are not capable of doing most things.